Invitation to tender: set of documents
A set of letters and documents which together handle the process of enquiry as to interest, through to submitting the invitation to tender. These documents are drawn to provide a flexible and complete framework for any business, whether in construction, manufacturing, or service provision.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this Invitation to tender
This single file contains the following documents required for a basic tender:
- Pre-invitation letter with terms of invitation
- Confidentiality agreement
- Letter enclosing draft contract
- Letter of invitation to tender with procedural information
- Instructions to tenderers
This set of documents is suitable for a tender process in any industry. It is a complicated process made simple.
We do not think use for a particular industry should affect this framework. Technical material will be included by you to the extent you think appropriate. The ultimate contract will be to suit your specific purpose. However, you can probably find a template for that too at Net Lawman (see below).
The procedure we have provided is as follows:
- You send letter of interest to your chosen list of possible tenderers. That letter incorporates your ground rules for the tender process and beyond.
- The letter is sent in duplicate with your request for one copy to be signed and returned to you. That constitutes agreement by the tenderer to comply.
- That first letter also sends a confidentiality agreement. You do not have to use it, but 90% of businesses will require this protection.
- Interested parties reply, and send back signed copy of your letter of terms and signed confidentiality agreement.
- You now send out the draft contract. You invite, but do not encourage, comments.
- After a period of time you have specified, you send out a letter of invitation to tender against the final version of the contract you have prepared.
- That letter also sets out how you intend to deal with the tenders and encloses a set of rules for the tenderers.
You can edit every document easily.
Your contract document
Net Lawman sells a wide range of documents which would be suitable as the basis for this tender process. Examples are:
A set of documents that provide a complete tendering process for a large or small contract in any industry.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Used for business and personal documents - good service; in fact .... Great Service!"Engaged Projects
"Fantastic documents. I actually understand every word!"Liz R