Manufacturing contract: short version
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this manufacturing agreement
This agreement covers a deal in simple terms you can edit yourself. You know what you want and how to specify it. You need a local manufacturer to make it up for you. This may be a sub contract or maybe you do not have the required facilities.
The product could be anything. What it is and what you want is to be set out in your specification.
- Favours the designer/customer not the manufacturer, so puts you in the driving seat
- Takes you logically through the practical provisions you will need
- Assumes your intellectual property is of great value and must be protected.
The law in this agreement
There is little statute law to regulate this agreement so it relies on common law: contract, tort, and so on.
Of course, there are regulations affecting your product. We have provided for your manufacturer to comply with specific, exact requirements you have set out in a schedule.
Contents of this manufacturing agreement
The most important provisions are likely to be:
- Manufacturer’s warranties - who they are, what qualifications they have.
- Scope of work - what exactly is the deal
- Product testing
- Packaging and delivery
- Production price
- Manufacturer’s warranties
- Use of sub-contractors
- Dealing with defective goods
- Option to prevent change of control of their business
- Confidential Information, including your intellectual property
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Net Lawman's legal templates are always our first option when approaching new risk management initiatives for both clients & ourselves; because paying over priced fees for lawyers to create standard documents is now an outdated process.
We have successfully prevented many risks before they occur via the use of Net Lawman's templates for; NDA / Confidentiality, Cyber Risk, Media Release, Sales/Supplier Contracts and many others. If you like saving money without reducing quality, then use Net Lawman"FEM Productions, Australia
"What a fabulous service - far less hassle than finding a solicitor who would charge the earth!"The Bookkeeping Business