Secretary or administrative assistant: terms and conditions
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is suitable for both:
- Individual self employed admin assistants, typist, personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, clerical assistant or receptionist who will present the document to the client as “my contract”; and
- Any business who requires admin, reception or clerical assistance. In this case, it provides the essential starting point for the relationship.
The contract emphasizes the contractors self employed status.
Application and features
- Over-arching agreement designed for ongoing use or a single assignments
- Very flexible to suit the requirements of either or both parties;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Protects both sides;
- Establishes a self employed status;
- Reduces the chances for employer obligations to arise.
- Written in plain English;
- Includes explanatory notes.
- Details of the parties;
- Detailed description of the work required;
- Who may perform the services;
- Hours to be worked;
- Dispute resolution;
- Other legal provisions;
- Explanatory notes and guidance.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Comprehensive, Simple to understand and Easy to use. A site for both busy professional and general use. I wish there were more."Douglas McCarron
"I used the format for compromise agreement for a planned redundancy and found the content and guidelines to be extremely comprehensive and useful."Partha Patnaik