No smoking policy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive non smoking policy for any organisation of any size. In order to achieve maximum results, it is recommended that you consult with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation before implementing the policy. This will help to ensure that all employees views are represented fairly and therefore will do better to achieve lasting success regards a reduction in the number of smokers.
Once implemented, all employees should have access to a copy of the policy and it should be added to where ever appropriate.
Employees should be encouraged to give up smoking and should be given guidance and counseling wherever possible.
Application and features
- Model policy for any organisation;
- In plain English with explanatory notes.
- Principles of a Non Smoking Policy;
- Reasons for implementing a Non Smoking Policy;
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced;
- The policy – which can be amended and added to as necessary;
- Guidelines for smooth integration of the policy;
- How to enforce the policy.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"We design professional websites and use Net Lawman documents to provide the best possible service to our clients."BA Creative
"the site was very easy to navigate and we will feel more secure knowing we are legally sound with our employees."LATROBE VALLEY TRUCK WORKS