- Length:3 pages (650 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a comprehensive non smoking policy for any organisation of any size. In order to achieve maximum results, it is recommended that you consult with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation before implementing the policy. This will help to ensure that all employees views are represented fairly and therefore will do better to achieve lasting success regards a reduction in the number of smokers.
Once implemented, all employees should have access to a copy of the policy and it should be added to where ever appropriate.
Employees should be encouraged to give up smoking and should be given guidance and counseling wherever possible.
Application and features
- Model policy for any organisation;
- In plain English with explanatory notes.
- Principles of a Non Smoking Policy;
- Reasons for implementing a Non Smoking Policy;
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced;
- The policy – which can be amended and added to as necessary;
- Guidelines for smooth integration of the policy;
- How to enforce the policy.