No smoking policy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive non smoking policy for any organisation of any size. In order to achieve maximum results, it is recommended that you consult with a variety of employees from all sections of the organisation before implementing the policy. This will help to ensure that all employees views are represented fairly and therefore will do better to achieve lasting success regards a reduction in the number of smokers.
Once implemented, all employees should have access to a copy of the policy and it should be added to where ever appropriate.
Employees should be encouraged to give up smoking and should be given guidance and counseling wherever possible.
Application and features
- Model policy for any organisation;
- In plain English with explanatory notes.
- Principles of a Non Smoking Policy;
- Reasons for implementing a Non Smoking Policy;
- References to health and safety legislation – showing that a ban on smoking in public places will be enforced;
- The policy – which can be amended and added to as necessary;
- Guidelines for smooth integration of the policy;
- How to enforce the policy.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Clear info and documents. just to fill in some info and ready to use. Great!"E.Fiore
"We found the downloaded forms to be extremely easy to use and they saved us a fair chunk of money. Thanks Net Lawman!"Everything Pet