Licence photos or videos for cash, simple agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this licence for photos or videos
This is a straight forward deal for you to license the rights in your photos or videos to some other person or organisation. It is likely that you will wish to grant the licence to a television or film production company or maybe a website operator. They, in turn, may wish to sub-license to similar organisations in other countries.
This agreement talks of photos. It could as easily be used for any other copyright product - a drawing, artwork, a sketch. But if your item is of high value, do use one of the fuller agreements are available at High level IP licence and sale agreements.
This is a simple deal for ever. However, the agreement also sets out basic terms of any sub-licence and strong terms to protect your interest. The result is that you may not interfere with the licensee’s use of the photos or videos but your origination and your ownership must always be acknowledged by them. Your reputation as a photographer will be enhanced.
You may be an individual or working through a company.
The financial arrangement is a simple cash sale.
- Easy to edit (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas
- Practical, alternative business provisions
- No requirement for you to be your own lawyer
Alternatives to this photos and videos licence agreement
This is a very simple agreement. Net Lawman offers several more complicated versions which would be suitable for a licence of photographic material. Each has different terms. They cover more complicated sub-licences; licence terms that are limited in many ways, royalty agreements, and much more.
You can find the full selection at:
- Basic contracts for creative work
- High level IP licence and sale agreements
- Merchandising agreements
- Assignment, sale and transfer
- IP licences by creator or owner
- Software and other development contracts
Contents of this music sale agreement
Here is a list of the major subjects covered in this agreement.
- Definitions, interpretation and legal matters
- Selected warranties and understandings by both sides
- The licence deal
- Terms of sub-licences
- Further protection of rights of creator
- Infringement of copyright
- Other matters relating to enforcement and other legal issues
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"What a fabulous service - far less hassle than finding a solicitor who would charge the earth!"The Bookkeeping Business
"Great site, so effective, gives you what you need when you need it, no waiting around."Witjuti