IP rights sale agreement: in chemical compound
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this pharmaceutical rights sale agreement
You may be an individual or represent a company. You have produced a pharmaceutical or chemical innovation. It may be applicable in one industry or many. It could stand alone or be an ingredient in a yet more sophisticated product.
You want to sell all rights to a major manufacturer. You also retain rights to a royalty on sales. The sale may be limited to a particular market or industry. You probably intend to sell rights later for use in other industries or to manufacture it for your own use in your industry.
For easy understanding, we have named the chemical compound as “Hydrosolamid”.
Examples of the sort of chemical Hydrosolamid might be are:
- Special purpose lubricant or fuel;
- food preservative;
- food flavour enhancer;
- vaccine growth stimulator;
- cosmetic ingredient;
- hormone enhancer;
- DNA identification tool;
- paint pigment;
- concrete hardener;
- bio-tech ingredient.
Although the licence terms clearly separate the interests of the parties, arrangements of this nature often require considerable ongoing co-operation relating to the subject matter. This agreement does not provide for “support” as would a software product, but it does provide for co-operation and help, paid or free. Because this co-operation may be essential, in this agreement neither party is favoured. We have included reasonable protection for both parties.
Payment is by an up-front licence fee. The licence terms are extensive so that you have a suitable wide choice of option in this rather complicated area. The royalty provision also provides you with options, so that you can easily select and delete.
The agreement terminates on expiry of supporting patents or when generic versions available or as you wish.
This agreement provides the complete legal framework for what may appear to be a complicated deal. The Net Lawman modular structure in plain English takes you smoothly through the detail of a document of over 6,000 words.
- Professionally drawn, tough law
- Easy to edit (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas
- Practical, alternative business provisions
- No requirement for you to be your own lawyer
Alternatives to this pharmaceutical rights sale agreement
Net Lawman offers around 20 licence agreements and assignments relating to intellectual property in addition to those in website terms and conditions.
You can find the full selection at:
- Basic contracts for creative work
- High level IP licence and sale agreements
- Merchandising agreements
- Assignment, sale and transfer
- IP licences by creator or owner
- Software and other development contracts
Contents of this pharmaceutical rights sale agreement
Here is a list of the major subjects covered:
- Definitions and interpretation
- Warranties and understandings
- The licence deal, restrictions and clarifications
- Royalty calculations and payment terms
- Ongoing co-operation
- Third party infringement
- Indemnity by inventor / creator
- Indemnity by developer / buyer
- Protection of owners title and rights
- Termination if buyer fails to succeed.
- Other matters relating to enforcement and other legal issues
Over 1,400 words of helpful drafting notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"What a fabulous service - far less hassle than finding a solicitor who would charge the earth!"The Bookkeeping Business
"Fantastic documents. I actually understand every word!"Liz R