Equestrian facilities licence: stables; arena or other buildings
This is a simple agreement for the occasional use of facilities, such as show jumps, arena, gallop or cross country course.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Employment letters, letter for failure to obtain qualificationThis is a simple agreement for the occasional use of facilities, such as show jumps, arena, gallop or cross country course. It has been drawn specifically to protect owner from claims. It may be used once or as repeat terms and is most likely for use between neighbours, or people living in the same community.
Application and features
- Comprehensive agreement suitable for any person who has facilities to rent out or a person wanting to hire another’s facilities;
- Practical and firm provisions help prevent the owner from claims;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory guidance notes.
- Identification of facility to be used;
- Time and conditions for use;
- Obligations of user;
- Indemnity to land owner;
- Various legal matters to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"I was getting the contents of my website together for the web designer and was asked to get together terms and conditions and I thought, where on earth do I get those from. I did a search for terms and conditions and came across Net Lawman. It was a simple process and easy to understand. It has saved me time and given me peace of mind."Face First Mouthguards
"We design professional websites and use Net Lawman documents to provide the best possible service to our clients."BA Creative