Equestrian facilities licence: stables; arena or other buildings
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Employment letters, letter for failure to obtain qualificationThis is a simple agreement for the occasional use of facilities, such as show jumps, arena, gallop or cross country course. It has been drawn specifically to protect owner from claims. It may be used once or as repeat terms and is most likely for use between neighbours, or people living in the same community.
Application and features
- Comprehensive agreement suitable for any person who has facilities to rent out or a person wanting to hire another’s facilities;
- Practical and firm provisions help prevent the owner from claims;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory guidance notes.
- Identification of facility to be used;
- Time and conditions for use;
- Obligations of user;
- Indemnity to land owner;
- Various legal matters to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Very easy site. Clear and concise instruction and navigation. Very happy with the service so far."Height Safety Warehouse
"What a fabulous service - far less hassle than finding a solicitor who would charge the earth!"The Bookkeeping Business