Drug and alcohol misuse policy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document provides a framework in which employees can seek help in order to resolve any addictions rather than a framework under which they will automatically be punished.
Alcohol and drug misuse is everyone's concern. Not only does it damage the employee’s health, but it can cost employers through absenteeism and reduced productivity. It may also increase the risk of accidents.
Health and Safety at Work legislation ensures that employers are responsible for prohibiting drug and alcohol misuse. Turning a blind eye is no excuse.
Application and features
- Provides a framework for all employees
- Helps with health and safety compliance
- Suitable for any sized business or organisation with employees
- Informs staff of their rights and responsibilities regards drugs and alcohol
- Aims to reduce the number of employees who abuse drugs and or alcohol
- Up to date policy encourages non abuse at work
- Down-to-earth common sense provisions to protect your business
- Educates staff in best practice
- Saves hours of individual explanation
- Current legislation
- Policy implementation
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Great resource for a small business like ours. Affordable and professional legal documents that would otherwise cost us a bundle."Garry
"I having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyer over my lifetime in business, how I wish I had found you sooner"Stewart Barnett