Drug and alcohol misuse policy
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document provides a framework in which employees can seek help in order to resolve any addictions rather than a framework under which they will automatically be punished.
Alcohol and drug misuse is everyone's concern. Not only does it damage the employee’s health, but it can cost employers through absenteeism and reduced productivity. It may also increase the risk of accidents.
Health and Safety at Work legislation ensures that employers are responsible for prohibiting drug and alcohol misuse. Turning a blind eye is no excuse.
Application and features
- Provides a framework for all employees
- Helps with health and safety compliance
- Suitable for any sized business or organisation with employees
- Informs staff of their rights and responsibilities regards drugs and alcohol
- Aims to reduce the number of employees who abuse drugs and or alcohol
- Up to date policy encourages non abuse at work
- Down-to-earth common sense provisions to protect your business
- Educates staff in best practice
- Saves hours of individual explanation
- Current legislation
- Policy implementation
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Net Lawman's legal templates are always our first option when approaching new risk management initiatives for both clients & ourselves; because paying over priced fees for lawyers to create standard documents is now an outdated process.
We have successfully prevented many risks before they occur via the use of Net Lawman's templates for; NDA / Confidentiality, Cyber Risk, Media Release, Sales/Supplier Contracts and many others. If you like saving money without reducing quality, then use Net Lawman"FEM Productions, Australia
"Net Lawman provided a quick and easy solution for a reasonable fee."Impact Marcomms