Website terms and conditions template: ticketing agency
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this agreement
This is website terms and conditions document is for a ticket marketing agency. You sell tickets off this website on behalf of event owners and organisers.
Net Lawman offers two similar agreements for ticket sales:
- One is for a business selling tickets for many events managed by others (this document).
- The other is for the owner or organiser of a single or multiple events. That is at TandC Ticket sales one event: organiser controls tickets.
This is a simple legal framework for the ticket selling, including menus of alternative procedures and options so that you can “choose and use” without skills in legal matters.
The events for which you offer tickets could be anything at all so long as attendance is by a ticket. They could be all of a type, like football matches, or could include a wide range of tickets for all types of event.
As well as a basic legal framework, the terms cover a model set of rules of attendance, payment and cancellation provisions and strong disclaimers of liability.
Alternatives to this agreement
If you manage your own ticketing sales for your own event, use TandC Ticket sales one event: organiser controls tickets, as we mentioned above.
If your site visitors can inter-act with you, or post reviews or messages, you should buy a document which gives greater protection, such as Website terms and conditions template: market place services: leisure events: buyer side.
Contents of this agreement
- Basis of contract - legal framework in simple language
- A menu of practical “rules” about aspects of attendance
- Price, payment and delivery of tickets
- Cancellation and returns
- Disclaimers and many matters to protect you.
- Various matters to protect you.
Over 600 words of helpful drafting notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Have added your main page to my favourites for future use."Colin Stubbins
"Clear info and documents. just to fill in some info and ready to use. Great!"E.Fiore