Website terms and conditions template
- Length:10 pages (2450 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this agreement
This is website terms and conditions document is for a ticket marketing agency. You sell tickets off this website on behalf of event owners and organisers.
Net Lawman offers two similar agreements for ticket sales:
- One is for a business selling tickets for many events managed by others (this document).
- The other is for the owner or organiser of a single or multiple events. That is at TandC Ticket sales one event: organiser controls tickets.
This is a simple legal framework for the ticket selling, including menus of alternative procedures and options so that you can “choose and use” without skills in legal matters.
The events for which you offer tickets could be anything at all so long as attendance is by a ticket. They could be all of a type, like football matches, or could include a wide range of tickets for all types of event.
As well as a basic legal framework, the terms cover a model set of rules of attendance, payment and cancellation provisions and strong disclaimers of liability.
Alternatives to this agreement
If you manage your own ticketing sales for your own event, use TandC Ticket sales one event: organiser controls tickets, as we mentioned above.
If your site visitors can inter-act with you, or post reviews or messages, you should buy a document which gives greater protection, such as Website terms and conditions template: market place services: leisure events: buyer side.
Contents of this agreement
- Basis of contract - legal framework in simple language
- A menu of practical “rules” about aspects of attendance
- Price, payment and delivery of tickets
- Cancellation and returns
- Disclaimers and many matters to protect you.
- Various matters to protect you.
Over 600 words of helpful drafting notes.