- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this speaker contract
This is a comprehensive contract that can be easily edited to protect the interests of either the event organiser or the speaker or presenter.
It is suitable for many types of engagement, including:
- After dinner speeches
- Internal business events, such as employee training "away days"
- Trade shows
As well as the main contractual terms, such as fees and expenses and cancellation, this document covers many practical matters, such as provision of equipment, and includes other legal provisions, such as confidentiality and ownership of intellectual property created by the presentation (for example when the event is recorded), to give you a strong base for a deal.
This document includes paragraphs that cover:
- Speaker's warranties and credentials
- Speaker's employment status (asserting that he or she is self employed)
- Contract summary and payment
- Responsibilities of the organiser
- Use of substitutes
- Use of a team of sub-contractors
- Mutual indemnity
- Uncontrollable events
- Publicity and announcements
- Miscellaneous legal matters
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Your templates have saved me valuable time and money in helping to create our website designed to help people choose their perfect dog or puppy."My Perfect Dog
"We found the downloaded forms to be extremely easy to use and they saved us a fair chunk of money. Thanks Net Lawman!"Everything Pet