Security services contract
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
The purpose of this agreement is to regulate the relationship between the client and the security Services provider (which is a company) in connection with the security Services to be provided for the designated premises.
The security agency must be professional and offer highly trained and certified guards capable of providing the level of security and protection that suits the client’s’ business and operations and matches the risk potential.
- The security Services provider and the client both can use this agreement.
- This agreement provides flexibility by the way of choosing the description of the rendered security Services and option for relevant schedules.
- This agreement is comprehensive in the manner to cover all the relevant aspects involved in this type of service including provisions relating to
- Firearms and the equipment which the security personnel will use for the performance of their services
- Price and Payment
- Intellectual property
- No competition
- Extent and limitation of liability
- Premature termination and its consequences
- Miscellaneous clause about waiver, force majeure, notice and service, dispute resolution etc
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Net Lawman provided a quick and easy solution for a reasonable fee."Impact Marcomms
"Your templates have saved me valuable time and money in helping to create our website designed to help people choose their perfect dog or puppy."My Perfect Dog