Business sale agreement: professional service provider
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive business agreement for you to buy from an individual or a company or any other organisation. If you are buying the actual company, this agreement is not suitable. See our Company sale agreements section.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.
- Designed for the deal to be completed on the same day, not at some future time;
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning;
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer;
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition;
- Suitable provisions for contract to cover transfer of leasehold property as part of the transaction;
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- Indemnity by seller
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and Clients
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Leasehold properties
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"What a fabulous service - far less hassle than finding a solicitor who would charge the earth!"The Bookkeeping Business
"I was getting the contents of my website together for the web designer and was asked to get together terms and conditions and I thought, where on earth do I get those from. I did a search for terms and conditions and came across Net Lawman. It was a simple process and easy to understand. It has saved me time and given me peace of mind."Face First Mouthguards