Members' club constitution and rules
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is our comprehensive unincorporated association agreement in its simplest form. It includes all relevant provisions; however, you will not be able to hold property nor an alcohol license. It is an all-embracing agreement suitable for any type of association and will be suitable in almost every situation.
We have templates for specific types of unincorporated association coming soon. If your venture has standard, logical, common place rules and procedures, this document will be suitable. Similarly, if you have extraordinarily unusual rules and procedures, you will benefit most by buying this document and amending it to fit.
When to use this document?
Whenever you set up a new unincorporated association, or when you are a member of a current one which could benefit from a formal agreement.
Application and features
- Any one wanting to set out the rules for an unincorporated association - that is, anything from a:
- local sports club;
- investment club;
- residents association;
- voluntary organisations;
- syndicate; to
- any other unincorporated association
- Aims and objectives;
- Subscriptions, resignation, suspension and expulsion;
- Management of the association;
- Powers of the committee – what are they and who decides;
- Annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs);
- Quorum at meetings;
- Voting at meetings;
- How and when the rules can and will be amended;
- Provisions for dissolution;
- Other usual legal paragraphs;
- Schedule of annual subscription charges;
- Explanatory notes and guidance.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Net Lawman's legal templates are always our first option when approaching new risk management initiatives for both clients & ourselves; because paying over priced fees for lawyers to create standard documents is now an outdated process.
We have successfully prevented many risks before they occur via the use of Net Lawman's templates for; NDA / Confidentiality, Cyber Risk, Media Release, Sales/Supplier Contracts and many others. If you like saving money without reducing quality, then use Net Lawman"FEM Productions, Australia
"Clear info and documents. just to fill in some info and ready to use. Great!"E.Fiore