Hospital lobby group constitution and rules
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is an all embracing legal document setting out the terms and conditions for a club, group or society as an unincorporated association. By that, we mean any association of two or more people, who have come together to form a club to pursue a common social or recreational purpose. Mutual rights and responsibilities arise from the rules which members agree to – that is, this agreement.
This document provides for how the club will be constituted, who controls its structure, administration and funds as well as setting out its purposes, aims and goals. In law, this type of group is called an ‘unincorporated association’ because, unlike a company, it has not been ‘incorporated’. Thus, it has no legal identity of its own, beyond the identity of the individual members. These members of course, require rules by which to regulate their association in the pursuit of their common goals. So if you organize a society, club, group or association of any kind, you will need a document such as this.
Whether you wish to improve the building structure, staffing, services and facilities of any hospital or similar care home, provide a team of volunteer drivers to enable patients who do not need an ambulance to travel between their homes and the hospital free of charge, lend help and support to families of persons in the hospital or promote a healthy lifestyle to those living in a particular area, or have any other similar cause, this document is suitable.
Application and features
- Follows a clear and logical structure by which to manage your organisation, association, club or group;
- Suitable for a variety of hospital lobby groups;
- Written in plain English;
- Includes explanatory notes.
- Main objective;
- Subscriptions, resignation, suspension and expulsion;
- Management of the association;
- Powers of the committee – what are they and who decides;
- Annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs);
- Quorum at meetings;
- Voting at meetings;
- How and when the rules can be amended;
- Provision for dissolution and winding-up;
- Other usual legal paragraphs;
- Schedule of annual subscription charges;
- Explanatory notes and guidance.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"We found the downloaded forms to be extremely easy to use and they saved us a fair chunk of money. Thanks Net Lawman!"Everything Pet
"Net Lawman provided a quick and easy solution for a reasonable fee."Impact Marcomms