Sale agreement: home based trading business
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a shorter document, stripped down to cover the requirements of a buyer of home based trader. Covers full e-commerce provisions. It assumes no real property and no employees are to be transferred with the sale.
It is usual for the buyer to produce the sale document but there is no reason why the seller should not obtain an advantage by making the document his.
- Warranties have been used only so far as appropriate to the subject matter of the sale.
- Purchase price apportioned among the assets to simplify tax planning;
- Comprehensive list of matters to be done before completion and documents to be handed to the buyer;
- Provisions to prevent seller setting up in competition;
- Explanatory guidance notes in plain English are included.
- Agreement for Sale
- The Purchase Price
- Items to be delivered at completion
- Creditors and Liabilities
- Warranties by the Seller
- Future Activities
- The Guarantor
- Miscellaneous Matters
- Suppliers and customers
- Licences, consents and passwords
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Statutory restrictions
- Seller's activities
- Defective products and service liabilities
- Intellectual property
- Internet domain names
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Very easy to navigate for those who are not very computer illiterate. Information sought was provided very expeditiously."HM Lawyers
"Great for important documents. Easy to navigate through pages. Great price and wonderful to be able to edit with ease. Thank you."T Flecknell.