Terms and conditions: holiday property
A non negotiable "terms and conditions" document for the property owner to submit with an offer of accommodation or to be posted on a website.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
We have two versions of this document. This one is drawn as a "terms and conditions" document which is non-negotiable. You can send it out in response to an enquiry or post it on your website. The alternative is a slightly fuller version set out as an agreement to be signed. Find it at Holiday house letting agreement.
We also have a version drawn specially for letting a holiday caravan at Holiday caravan letting agreement.
This document is suitable for letting property anywhere in the world. It is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting a house, flat or villa to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months (simply to avoid the tenant acquiring tenancy rights at law - more likely, the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behavior;
- Large menu of good behaviour "promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Used for business and personal documents - good service; in fact .... Great Service!"Engaged Projects
"Net Lawman's legal templates are always our first option when approaching new risk management initiatives for both clients & ourselves; because paying over priced fees for lawyers to create standard documents is now an outdated process.
We have successfully prevented many risks before they occur via the use of Net Lawman's templates for; NDA / Confidentiality, Cyber Risk, Media Release, Sales/Supplier Contracts and many others. If you like saving money without reducing quality, then use Net Lawman"FEM Productions, Australia