Holiday caravan letting agreement
A comprehensive tenancy agreement for a caravan holiday let. Written in plain English, with relevant provisions, and a choice of items of tenant's covenants.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is suitable for letting a holiday caravan, anywhere in the world. It is drawn as a "terms and conditions" document which is non-negotiable. It is drawn with a view to you sending it out in response to an enquiry or posted on your website.
This document is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting of a furnished caravan to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months or a residential caravan letting (simply because the holiday maker may acquire certain rights at law the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behavior;
- Large menu of good behaviour "promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"While I am not a large user of legal documents I will nevertheless resume to recommend Net Lawman to all others that have use for this expanding service."Graeme Boschen
"Net Lawman provided a quick and easy solution for a reasonable fee."Impact Marcomms