Holiday caravan letting agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is suitable for letting a holiday caravan, anywhere in the world. It is drawn as a "terms and conditions" document which is non-negotiable. It is drawn with a view to you sending it out in response to an enquiry or posted on your website.
This document is in plain English but very comprehensive.
Application and features
- Comprehensive terms for letting of a furnished caravan to a group of people for a holiday;
- Suitable for a period of up to three months, but more usually one or two weeks;
- Not suitable for a business letting or a holiday letting for more than three months or a residential caravan letting (simply because the holiday maker may acquire certain rights at law the longer they remain).
- All basic facts;
- Rent, deposit against good behavior;
- Large menu of good behaviour "promises" setting out what tenant can and cannot do;
- Explanatory notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Dedicated and professional .. the very best service I have ever experienced online."David Williams
"Very easy to navigate for those who are not very computer illiterate. Information sought was provided very expeditiously."HM Lawyers