Hire agreement for audio-visual or other equipment
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this audio-visual hire agreement
These are the business terms and conditions for hiring out the audio visual equipment or any technical as well as semi technical products to businesses or consumers. This agreement is drawn as a “terms and conditions” document which you will probably send out with a quotation or place on your counter, ready for a customer to sign. Use this template for a business model where the hirer signs in your shop or on delivery by you to his site. You can also adapt it for use on your website. Use for any hire period.
You can also use this document to:
- establish ownership and liability between companies in a group;
- hire out any product as a one-off agreement between two businesses;
- hire out any product to consumers.
Our use of plain English makes this document easy to edit to match your business model, without having to be your own solicitor.
This is not a hire purchase agreement and does not provide any sale option. The owner of the product remains the exclusive sole owner of the product.
Using a professionally drawn document will give you the confidence to know that your valuable goods have the best possible legal protection.
The benefit of clear terms and conditions
Terms and conditions are probably the best example of a legal document where use of plain English strengthens the legal effect of the document. If a dispute should arise, it would be hard for a hirer to claim that he did not understand, even if English is not his first language.
Using this document to hire equipment will help you to:
- set out clearly how your business works and how equipment can be hired for any period;
- ensure that the hirer receives the quality of service that you aim to provide - and that you can act against a hirer who oversteps or misuses the equipment;
- present a professional image of your business. Our use of plain English helps to ensure that your customer do not feel intimidated by overly formal or legalistic language;
- provide alternatives for collection of equipment and make solving disputes easier.
Features and contents of this hire agreement
It includes terms relating to:
- the basic contract - terms of hiring
- includes alternative draft quotations text
- responsibilities for delivery and return covered, with options
- compliance with your return and refund terms
- extensive disclaimers place liability on hirer
- loss or damage caused by third parties
- breakdown and repair of equipment during hire period
- hirer indemnifies you
- miscellaneous legal matters to protect your business
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"Net Lawman's legal templates are always our first option when approaching new risk management initiatives for both clients & ourselves; because paying over priced fees for lawyers to create standard documents is now an outdated process.
We have successfully prevented many risks before they occur via the use of Net Lawman's templates for; NDA / Confidentiality, Cyber Risk, Media Release, Sales/Supplier Contracts and many others. If you like saving money without reducing quality, then use Net Lawman"FEM Productions, Australia
"Comprehensive, Simple to understand and Easy to use. A site for both busy professional and general use. I wish there were more."Douglas McCarron