Fashion or FMCG design and make up agreement
A contract for a fashion or FMCG business, for design and make up. Use for clothing, shoes, non-regulated medicines, cosmetics, toys, nursery products and many more. Manufacturer may be home or abroad. Professionally drawn and very thorough. Design ideas and details of work to be attached by you or entered in schedule. It is an umbrella version suitable for either a single instruction, or for multiple or continuing orders.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this fashion or FMCG design and make up agreement
This agreement is for you to send your designs and ideas to a company who will complete the design, send samples to you for approval, pass your stringent tests, comply with national or international standards and ultimately make up to your order. It could as easily be used for any fast moving consumer product like cosmetics, toys or household goods.
We cannot hope to think up the specification for every possible product. We leave it to you to provide your specification for design, finished product and standards to be achieved along the way.
- Favours the designer/customer not the manufacturer, so puts you in the driving seat
- Takes you logically through the practical provisions you will need
- Assumes your intellectual property is of great value and must be protected.
- Suitable for a contract with foreign supplier
Contents of this fashion or FMCG design and make up agreement
The most important provisions are likely to be:
- Manufacturer’s warranties - who they are, what qualifications they have.
- Scope of work - what exactly is the deal
- Design reviews, product testing and quality assurance
- Setup costs
- Payment for product development
- You can show their plant to potential customers or regulatory bodies
- Design price and payment
- Production price
- Use of sub-contractors
- Option to cancel contract if ownership changes
- Confidential Information, including your intellectual property
- New designs
- Rules for publicity and / or announcements
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Great repository of legal templates to get started in business - easily."Integratit
"I having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyer over my lifetime in business, how I wish I had found you sooner"Stewart Barnett