End User Licence Agreement (EULA): downloaded software
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this website T&C licence
Here is your website T&C for a End user licence agreement, software, gizmos: download only; B2B and B2C; may be re-seller.
We have assumed that users interface with your website and that you therefore require tough and extensive protection of your intellectual property, your website and security. We also provide a comprehensive menu of items you will probably use to regulate what your users are permitted to upload.
The document does not try to describe what you actually do or offer for sale. That will be detail for you to make clear on your website.
We have given you options in many areas, each in simple terms so that you can choose exactly what you want without having to put legal words together.
- Professionally draw, tough law
- Easy to edit (as always with Net Lawman documents)
- Thorough coverage of legal areas, so no requirement for you to be your own lawyer
- Practical, alternative business provisions
- Definitions and interpretation
- Basis of contract
- The price
- Renewal payments
- How we handle your data
- Acceptable material posted
- Restrictions on posting
- Offensive content Limitations on consumer rights
- Security of website
- Restrictions on what may be uploaded
- Intellectual property
- Disclaimers, limitation of liability and indemnity
- Other legal provisions
Over 1,500 words of helpful and informative drafting notes.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Dedicated and professional .. the very best service I have ever experienced online."David Williams
"Great repository of legal templates to get started in business - easily."Integratit