Contract catering agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This catering contract can be used as the basis for negotiation or as a "terms and conditions" document when it will be put to a client on a "take-it-or-leave-it" basis.
The document includes strong paragraphs to cover insurance and consequent acceptance of full liability, protecting the caterer.
It is suitable for any professional caterer, from an individual to a large company. This flexible document is appropriate as a standard “terms and conditions” document for a caterer.
All it needs is the addition, by reference, of a quotation providing all information particular to the contract in hand.
Do not risk your clients blaming you for matters beyond your control or as a result of a misunderstanding. Get the contract terms in writing and your work will progress smoothly.
Application and features
- Drawn for any single assignment, such as a wedding;
- Suits any catering contract, from a few sandwiches to a banquet dinner for Kevin Rudd;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Short, simple, practical provisions in plain English.
- Provisions for deposit and payment;
- Reminder as to what caterer will supply;
- Details of what client is expected to supply;
- Cancellation provisions;
- Limitation of caterer’s liability;
- Other appropriate legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
What other customers thought
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Net Lawman provided a quick and easy solution for a reasonable fee."Impact Marcomms
"Used for business and personal documents - good service; in fact .... Great Service!"Engaged Projects