Contract catering agreement
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This catering contract can be used as the basis for negotiation or as a "terms and conditions" document when it will be put to a client on a "take-it-or-leave-it" basis.
The document includes strong paragraphs to cover insurance and consequent acceptance of full liability, protecting the caterer.
It is suitable for any professional caterer, from an individual to a large company. This flexible document is appropriate as a standard “terms and conditions” document for a caterer.
All it needs is the addition, by reference, of a quotation providing all information particular to the contract in hand.
Do not risk your clients blaming you for matters beyond your control or as a result of a misunderstanding. Get the contract terms in writing and your work will progress smoothly.
Application and features
- Drawn for any single assignment, such as a wedding;
- Suits any catering contract, from a few sandwiches to a banquet dinner for Kevin Rudd;
- Provides a complete framework;
- Short, simple, practical provisions in plain English.
- Provisions for deposit and payment;
- Reminder as to what caterer will supply;
- Details of what client is expected to supply;
- Cancellation provisions;
- Limitation of caterer’s liability;
- Other appropriate legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"We found the downloaded forms to be extremely easy to use and they saved us a fair chunk of money. Thanks Net Lawman!"Everything Pet
"I used the format for compromise agreement for a planned redundancy and found the content and guidelines to be extremely comprehensive and useful."Partha Patnaik