Terms and conditions for a bed and breakfast
- Length:9 pages (2000 words)
- Available in:Microsoft Word DOCXApple PagesRTF
If the document isn’t right for your circumstances for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund you in full immediately.
We avoid legal terminology unless necessary. Plain English makes our documents easy to understand, easy to edit and more likely to be accepted.
You don’t need legal knowledge to use our documents. We explain what to edit and how in the guidance notes included at the end of the document.
We offer free support by email in respect of editing the document. You can also use our Document Review Service if you want to our legal team to check that the document will do as you intend.
Our documents comply with the latest relevant law. Our lawyers regularly review how new law affects each document in our library.
About this document
This is a comprehensive terms and conditions document for any sort and size of bed and breakfast accommodation (BnB) or guest house. The document could either be posted on the BnB’s website (and accepted using a tick box) or be presented to the guest upon arrival.
It is fair to both parties, yet ensures that the guest house is protected from potential damage caused by the guest. It includes a strict no liability paragraph to protect you for other damage including theft and loss or damage caused by the guest’s visitors.
It is especially useful because it is written in plain English and therefore will be easily understood by even those who speak only basic English.
Application and features
- Comprehensive template – simply delete what you do not need;
- Written in plain English and therefore easily understood;
- Explanatory notes to guide you through.
- Reservations –how and when;
- Deposit payments or credit card details;
- Guest’s obligations;
- Cancellation and no show;
- Strict hotel liability;
- Acceptance by guest;
- Schedule of Deposits, charges, payments and cancellation charges;
- Other usual legal provisions.