Terms and conditions for a bed and breakfast
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is a comprehensive terms and conditions document for any sort and size of bed and breakfast accommodation (BnB) or guest house. The document could either be posted on the BnB’s website (and accepted using a tick box) or be presented to the guest upon arrival.
It is fair to both parties, yet ensures that the guest house is protected from potential damage caused by the guest. It includes a strict no liability paragraph to protect you for other damage including theft and loss or damage caused by the guest’s visitors.
It is especially useful because it is written in plain English and therefore will be easily understood by even those who speak only basic English.
Application and features
- Comprehensive template – simply delete what you do not need;
- Written in plain English and therefore easily understood;
- Explanatory notes to guide you through.
- Reservations –how and when;
- Deposit payments or credit card details;
- Guest’s obligations;
- Cancellation and no show;
- Strict hotel liability;
- Acceptance by guest;
- Schedule of Deposits, charges, payments and cancellation charges;
- Other usual legal provisions.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"Fantastic documents. I actually understand every word!"Liz R
"I used the format for compromise agreement for a planned redundancy and found the content and guidelines to be extremely comprehensive and useful."Partha Patnaik