Authorisation to release confidential information
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
Signing a confidentiality agreement is only the first step towards protecting your confidential information. Simply put, a confidentiality agreement restricts the other party from disclosing or revealing your confidential information to any third party. An authorisation letter on the other hand lets you specify exactly who is entitled to receive the confidential information other than the person with whom you have made signed a confidentiality agreement.
This authorisation to release confidential information to third parties (employees, agents, advisors or any other party you choose) ensures your confidential information is not passed into the wrong hands. Use it to protect your interests.
Application and features
- Wide definitions cover most situations - agency, sale of business, software access, etc;
- Extensive notes to guide you;
- Plain English - of course!
- Broadly defined confidential information;
- Public domain exceptions carefully restricted;
- Details specifically who may receive the information and how;
- Damages quantified in advance;
- Usual legal provisions to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"I used the format for compromise agreement for a planned redundancy and found the content and guidelines to be extremely comprehensive and useful."Partha Patnaik
"This site is a great idea.. This makes legal forms so much faster and cheaper!"FEM Productions, Australia