After school club constitution and rules
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This is an all embracing legal document setting out the terms and conditions for a club, group or society as an unincorporated association. By that, we mean any association of two or more people, who have come together to form a club to pursue a common social or recreational purpose. Mutual rights and responsibilities arise from the rules which members agree to – that is, this agreement.
This document provides for how the club will be constituted, who controls its structure, administration and funds as well as setting out its purposes, aims and goals. In law, this type of group is called an ‘unincorporated association’ because, unlike a company, it has not been ‘incorporated’. Thus, it has no legal identity of its own, beyond the identity of the individual members. These members of course, require rules by which to regulate their association in the pursuit of their common goals. So if you organize a society, club, group or association of any kind, you will need a document such as this.
Whether you organize arrangements for after school care and supervision, raise funds by way of fetes or raffles to help with the group objectives, organize to provide refreshments and entertainment in a home environment, or any other activity relating to after school activities and care, this document is suitable.
Application and features
- Follows a clear and logical structure by which to manage your organisation, association, club or group
- Suitable for a variety of after school clubs and groups
- Written in plain English
- Includes explanatory notes
- Main objective
- Subscriptions, resignation, suspension and expulsion
- Management of the association
- Powers of the committee – what are they and who decides
- Annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Extraordinary General Meetings (EGMs)
- Quorum at meetings
- Voting at meetings
- How and when the rules can be amended
- Provision for dissolution and winding-up
- Other usual legal paragraphs
- Schedule of annual subscription charges
- Explanatory notes and guidance
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
"I've used Netlawman twice (my business is in Australia) and both times I've found them to be very knowledgeable, patient, and to give considerable thought to the details of the agreements I needed developed.
I will be using them again for a variety of future projects and I highly recommend them for any business looking for high quality, affordable legal document solutions. "Clive Liebmann
"I having spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on lawyer over my lifetime in business, how I wish I had found you sooner"Stewart Barnett
"We found this site ideal for us, as we are just setting up this franchise and this legal contract allows us to get started signing up districts when funds are currently sparse."Jimbos photo booth