Horse loan agreement
This is a simple loan agreement to lend a horse or a pony. Suitable for lending to a friend, family member or any other person. Use this document when you need to record the basic terms, but where you have high level of trust with the borrower.
- Solicitor approved
- Plain English makes editing easy
- Guidance notes included
- Money back guarantee
About this document
This document is a template agreement designed to form the basis for a version suitable to your circumstances. It covers both the loan of a horse or a pony for any purpose.
However, it is a good idea to specify the purpose of loan because by doing so, if the borrower uses the horse for something different, he is in default and you can demand the return of the horse.
Lending to friends and family can be difficult. A written agreement may seem too formal or raise questions of trust. But not using one can result in confusion about the terms, or mistaking the loan as a gift.
This agreement is simple in order to bridge the gap between not using an agreement at all, and using a longer, more comprehensive one. It is, however, legally binding.
In this document template we have made the deal for free loan.
Application and features
- Comprehensive agreement suitable for a horse or pony;
- Suitable whether you lend out a horse to a friend, family member or any other person;
- Sufficiently flexible to suit the parties;
- Written in plain English;
- With explanatory guidance notes.
- Purpose of the loan / use of the horse.
- Responsibilities of borrower for care and maintenance;
- Who is responsible for risk and insurance;
- Owner's warranties relating to condition and history of horse;
- Owner's right to inspect the horse during the period of loan;
- Miscellaneous legal matters to protect your interests.
This document was written by a solicitor for Net Lawman. It complies with current Australian law.
How other customers rated this document
Average customer rating
"Loved it mate, was in somewhat bitter dispute with ex partner, loads of expensive meetings nothing sorted. Got your form, edited it up sent it over -bang, signed, sealed and delivered in 10 mins. Excellent"Ken Warren, Director The Golden Bough
"A very useful find for an SME looking for good legal documentation."iTMS Software Pty Ltd
"Net Lawman's legal templates are always our first option when approaching new risk management initiatives for both clients & ourselves; because paying over priced fees for lawyers to create standard documents is now an outdated process.
We have successfully prevented many risks before they occur via the use of Net Lawman's templates for; NDA / Confidentiality, Cyber Risk, Media Release, Sales/Supplier Contracts and many others. If you like saving money without reducing quality, then use Net Lawman"FEM Productions, Australia